[mapguide-users] Virtual machine with Ubuntu Server (6.06 or 7.04) and MGOS 1.2

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Thu Oct 25 04:45:02 EDT 2007

Hi Rudy,

I  might be able to help you out with this. I think you should have enough
information to get through the build now if you start with a fresh virtual
machine, but if you want talk more about providing a virtual machine then
contact me off list.

All the best

Jo