[mapguide-users] Building MGOS 1.2 on Ubuntu Server 7.04

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Thu Oct 25 04:48:31 EDT 2007

Hi Ray,

Thanks! I went through a lot of pain and torment as well (and still am
actually- waiting for a postgis driver I can figure out how to do anything
with). But- I got a lot of help from the mapguide development team at
Autodesk, and eventually got through it. It's cool to be able to help people
in return.

Jo