[mapguide-users] Building MGOS 1.2 on Ubuntu Server 7.04

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 25 13:24:58 EDT 2007

Hi Jo (and others),

If you're feeling adventurous, Greg Boone has just added some
preliminary support for Linux builds of PostGIS and OGR to the FDO SVN
trunk.  There are still some glitches though...  :)

I've been trying to figure out how to mount a new virtual disk so I can
start testing on the minimal Ubuntu server I just downloaded; it's been
a while since I've had to do admin-type tasks on *nix...

Jason