[mapguide-users] Major Feature Join Problems

IT-Joe Marvin JMarvin at redwoodcity.org
Tue Oct 30 03:19:48 EDT 2007

Okay, so I went ahead wrote my view to a table (select into as suggested) and I fully expected that to resolve the issue.  However, my little 9 row table exhibits the exact same behavior.   Now I cannot exclude the possibilty that I am doing something wrong here.  But I now wonder if we are indeed having the same issue.

Some other things we've noticed while trying to debug this earlier:

- We were able to duplicate this problem in ESRI ArcMap by joining the tables in a certain order.
- When joining the table, selecting an "Inner Join" causes no parcels to be themed.  Outer Join has the wacky theme jumping.

-joe