[ZS1] Re: [mapguide-users] [ZS1] Drawing order of layers in a map

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Oct 30 08:10:37 EDT 2007

Hmm, I see... For some reason this property is not avalible in the API.

You can remove it from the layers collection (code in C#):
MgMap map = ......;
MgMapLayerCollection col = map.GetLayers();
MgMapLayer layer= (MgMapLayer)col[0];
col.RemoveAt(0);
col.Insert(col.Count - 1, layer)
map.Save(...);

That will move the first layer down to the last position.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S