[mapguide-users] Raster catalog

mates reklamama at centrum.sk
Tue Oct 30 10:22:25 EDT 2007

I use that skript but the result is only a simple Featuresource ..

<FeatureSource xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSource-1.0.0.xsd">
<Provider>OSGeo.Gdal</Provider>
	<Parameter>
<Name>DefaultRasterFileLocation</Name>
<Value>D:\raster\</Value>
</Parameter>
<ConfigurationDocument>ConfigurationDocument</ConfigurationDocument>
</FeatureSource>

I miss a list of image files and their lower-left and upper-right
coordinates, tile-enabled data and a definition of a coordinate system.
Maybe i don't understand very well how it works.
Can you give me a step by step instructions please.
Thank's alot..