[mapguide-users] Best method to use dwg files

Marty Coonrod mcoonrod at ahlc-inc.com
Tue Oct 30 13:03:50 EDT 2007

I have a lot of maps (approx 10,000) that were created in AutoCAD. The
dimensions are 3000' x 2000' and were created using USGS base. I would like
to bring all of this data into Mapguide and was wondering what the best
approach would be. I have AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map 3D, Mapguide studio to use. I
am just not sure if I should create larger files or try to move some of the
data to a database.
I would still like to edit the maps and update the server when necessary.

Marty