[mapguide-users] How could I control the access to my site?

dorra2007 dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 31 10:33:05 EDT 2007

After creating users' accounts, I have modified the mainframe.jsp file; I
replaced this code extract:
if(sessionId != null && sessionId != "")
    {
        cred.SetMgSessionId(sessionId);
        createSession = false;
    }
    else if(username != null)
        cred.SetMgUsernamePassword(username, password);
    else
    {
        RequestAuthentication(response);
       return;
    }

by this one :

if(username != null)
        cred.SetMgUsernamePassword(username, password);
    else
    {
        RequestAuthentication(response);
       return;
    }

I have the authentication box displayed, but when I enter a login and
password that I have created, they aren't accepted!!!!

what should  modify in my code to make login and password valid?