[mapguide-users] GT-Theming

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 06:34:52 EDT 2007

Hi Andy,

      Thanks for your kind reply but i ran into another problem with GT-Markups, it was working perfectly with MGOS 1.1.0 and use to show the new markups as well as the label as soon as the markup created but with MGOS1.2.0 RC2 ,it use to create the markup but invisible without any lable and once the user click select Markup button then it use to highlight that feature but still label not visible,What i m missing or doing wrong regarding the GT-Markups.

  Thks  Max

Andy Morsell <amorsell at spatialgis.com> wrote:
      I had posted a fix to this problem some time ago but it must not have made it back into the source code.  Here is the pertinent thread so you can update the code on your end.

  http://www.nabble.com/-Mapguide_users--General-Tasks-Sample-Code---Some-bug-fixes-tf2932000s16610.html#a8197275

  Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com