[mapguide-users] Connecting to remote files using mapagent ?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Sep 2 10:54:13 EDT 2007

Your MapGuide Server, runs under a "Local System Account".
You can change the account, from the "Control Panel" -> "Administrative
Tools" -> "Services" application.
Beware that you will most likely have to set up local permissions on the
MapGuide folders if you change the account for the service.

Alternatively, the local system account from the MapGuide Server
machine, must have read access to the shared folder.
I'm not sure how to acomplish this, since the mapguide server uses the
"Local System Account", and thus does not have a shared domain with the
server hosting the files.

If you are unconserned with security, you might set up the share to
allow "Guest" access.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S