[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.2.0 Released

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 21:02:28 EDT 2007

Hi Tom,

I am wondering, whether the live application gallery for the map ajax viewer
on the osgeo.org
is using the latest mapguide version (which is 1.2.0). I don't know whether
anybody has faced this
issue, but when I try to search address, I cant see the push pin being
marked on the map.
Any idea of this?

Thank you

Regards,