[mapguide-users] Properties Pane doesn't update when selecting from task pane

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Wed Sep 5 01:16:26 EDT 2007

When you do a selection from the viewer, it does two things.

1 - Request a map image with the selection.
2 - Queries the feature information for that selection and displays it in
the property pane.

When you programmatically select, it only does 1 and not 2.

You'll have to query the feature information of the selected polygon(s). Get
a reference to the property pane and call SetProperties() passing in your
feature information. The viewer does this on the client side (ie. through
javascript)

- Jackie