[mapguide-users] Cartographicsymbolsproblems

Stefan Dalakov s.dalakov at mapware.net
Wed Sep 5 07:55:27 EDT 2007

I seem to have reached the top level of psychical disorder - I answer my
own posts. Anyway .. Traian  was right - I found a workaround for this
problem (N:1) - massages usually relief the situation. I will add the
working SymbolDef to the ticket - don't know if this is the correct way
to proceed .

Stefan Dalakov