[mapguide-users] Runtime error while trying to use a MySQL

Abhinav Katoch abhinav.katoch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:26:24 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I'm running into a challenge while trying to use a MySQL data source in MG
Studio 2007.

I have a shape file that I was able to successfully import into MG Studio
2007 and use it as well. I then imported the shape file into a MySQL
database by using the shp2mysql application. I was able to successfully make
a connection to the database from MG Studio (the test was successful).
However when I'm now trying to generate a layer with this MySQL data I get
the following error in MG Studio:

== Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library==
Runtime Error!

Program: ....OpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\MapAgent.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.

Anyone experienced a similar challenge or have any ideas on how to
troubleshoot/resolve this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Abhinav