[mapguide-users] RE: Highway Shields with new cartographic stylingoptions

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 11 11:20:34 EDT 2007

Ah, sorry, I didn't describe my situation well, though you hit my problem on
the head.  I have many small features making up roads - segments was the
wrong word.  I've been looking into changing the multiple features into one
feature for each road, but this would add extra processing time into my data
preparation and I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Currently my VertexControl is set to OverlapNoWrap, however I tried
OverlapWrap and it didn't seem to change anything.  I'll try out extra
transparency around the image and see if that is a decent work around.

Christy