[mapguide-users] How to determine whether a property is null

Takashige Nakagawa ta-nakagawa at apptec.co.jp
Wed Sep 12 01:47:15 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I'm using MGOS ver 1.2 and I want to know whether the value of a property is
null.

I tried MgFeatureReader::IsNull, but it always returned "FALSE".
For example, even though an int32 property "P_INT32" of a feature was null,
featureReader.IsNull("P_INT32") returned "FALSE" and featureReader.GetInt32
("P_INT32") returned 0.
So I couldn't tell whether it was actually 0 or not.

IS THIS AN API-BUG?
(Does anyone have any detailed sample code of using MGOS1.2 API?)

Regards.

Takashige