[mapguide-users] Postgis/mapguide

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Sep 12 11:03:06 EDT 2007

Yes.
You have to install either the PostGIS FDO provider, or the OGR FDO
Provider.
You can download it from here:
http://fdo.osgeo.org/downloads.html

Each file should contain installation instructions, but it is basically:
1. Extract
2. Copy files to the server FDO folder (C:\program
files\mapguideopensource\server\bin\fdo)
3. Edit the providers.xml, and insert the new provider info.
4. Restart mapguide service.

You can now create dataconnections with your favorite editor (Studio or
WebStudio).

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S