[mapguide-users] Schema Error

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 13 03:33:32 EDT 2007

Studio does some checkups on references, it might be what is causing the
problem.
You should check that the mentioned file "SymbolDefinition-1.0.0.xsd"
exists.

Next step is to go to the http interface:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

Click on "Resources" (top-left)  then "DeleteResource" (bottom-left).
Enter the full path of the item in question, ea.:
"Library//folder/mydatasource.FeatureSource"
Click "Submit".

If the same error appears, it indicates an error in your repository.
If all goes well, you should report the problem to Autodesk, as it is
purely Studio related then.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S