[mapguide-users] javaviewersample

dorra labidi dorrdor at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 13 05:42:31 EDT 2007

I can't display the example since I installed mapguide 1.2 instead of mapguide 1.1

  I have copied the folder in the /bin/www directory and I modified the httpd.conf file (I added JkMount  /mapguide/javaviewersamplee/* worker1)

  I have an error: the requested resource (/mapguide/javaviewersamle/)is not available.

  I tested the phpviewersample and it works fine...

  Have you an idea about the cause of this problem?

  Thank you in advance.