[mapguide-users] KML from mapGuide , intagrete whit google maps.

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Sep 13 11:22:17 EDT 2007

If you're using PostGIS, the AsKML() function makes it pretty easy to
dynamically generate KML data.  Even from polygons/lines/etc.  Maps
tends to get confused with large features though.  You might prefer to
use some kind of custom image tile instead.  I think that Andy is doing
this.

Another approach is to use PHP files to generate the KML on the fly.  I
believe that I posted an example of this at some point in the past,
based on initial work by Bob Bray back at the beginning of time...  Here
it is

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapguide-users/2006-March/000110.html

Jason