[mapguide-users] load procedure for shp files on a remote computer![please help]

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 08:18:29 EDT 2007

Hi List!

  I'm trying to load shp files located in LAN. In mg studio 2007, I run the 'new load procedure' and add the file. The address of the file is something like \\M\folder1\lakes.shp where M is the name of the computer which has the data. But when I click the load resources button, a pop up menu appears saying "operation is not valid due to the current state of the object". Please help me to find out the solution.

  Thanks in Advance;