[mapguide-users] Search not possible on MySQL <-> SHP join ?

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Mon Sep 17 16:40:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have created a join between SHP file, and MySQL batabase. Everything works
fine, I can see all object properties which are pulled from MySQL, so
therefore, join works fine.

But, I have a problem with search function:

If I create New Search in Studio, and try to search some object property
which is pulled from MySQL, server crashes, and I get the following error in
task pane:

Search error
An exception occurred in FDO component. Failed to execute query. Exception
occured in method MgServerSelectFeatures.JoinFeatures at line 1032 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerSelectFeatures.cpp

So, searching & displaying property from MySQL table is not possible, or an
I doing something wrong ?