[mapguide-users] RE: Tiling and other methods to improve performance

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:57:34 EDT 2007

It will run on MGO 1.1 and MGE2007 with no issues.

It will run on MGO 1.2 (swap the DLLs and webconfig.ini) but there may be
issues as I haven't fully tested.

There is an issue with MGE2008, and I am waiting to hear back from Autodesk.

I will release a fully tested version for 1.2 and 2008 at that point.

Apologies for the delay.

Kori Maleski