[mapguide-users] Zoom to selection

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Sep 21 04:08:54 EDT 2007

The only way I know of, is to issue a select of the objects on the
datasource.
While reading the objects, you can get their envelope (aka mbr, bbox,
etc..).
If you sum up alle the objects enevlopes, you can get the minimum
rectangle in which all objects fit.
Once you have this box, your center, will be the center of the box, and
the scale will be the width or height of the box.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S