[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.2.0 Filter On Joined Field

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Fri Sep 21 05:04:59 EDT 2007

Rahul-2 wrote:

> Hi,
>          Filter will only work on the primary source although you can show
> values coming from the secondry source in the properties pane,but
> filtering will not work on the secondry source like SQL views,ODBC
> DataSource etc.
>
>   Example -
>                    SDF(Primary)+ODBC(Secondry)
>
>   Filtr possible only on SDF and not possible on columns coming from
> Secondry source.

Yes, that's true. Same problem happens with SDF(primary)+MySQL(Secondary)

In SDF I have parcels geometry, and in MySQL ownership, parcel_ID, type and
so on...
I can also see all values coming from MySQL table in the properties pane,
but if I try to create search based on field in MySQL table (for example,
parcel type), this happens:

Search error
An exception occurred in FDO component. Failed to execute query. Exception
occured in method MgServerSelectFeatures.JoinFeatures at line 1032 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerSelectFeatures.cpp