[mapguide-users] WMS : mapagent doesn't reflect the mapadmin configuration

julienltr julienleture at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:07:34 EDT 2007

Hi MapGuide users,

I encounter a weird problem with the configuration of the WMS service. In
the MapGuide site administrator, I set a specific configuration for the WMS
service : I change the server name and port number (myserver:81 and not
localhost:8008). I restart the server and I check again in the site admin.
Everything is alright. But when I test the service via mapagent
(GetCapabilities), I always get the default value (localhost:8008)... So the
service doesn't work when I test it with Gaia or Google Earth. In the
meanwhile, the problem does not occur with WFS !

My configuration :
MapGuide Enterprise 2008 (ie. MGOS 1.2)
.net viewer and php site admin