[mapguide-users] MapGuide integration with Google Maps

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Tue Sep 25 07:39:26 EDT 2007

hi

if you add this to google maps you should use google api (it is much
easy as api in MG)

guestion is how many layers did you whant to show?

If one ex. parcels you should create KML or even simple txt file and put
it into google maps. Just use  (look into google API FAQ)
var geoXml = new GGeoXml("url_to_kml_files");

if you look on internet you should find many of examples how to use kml
files whit polygon,poliline etx. whit google maps.

Maciej Skórczewski