[mapguide-users] MapGuide integration with Google Maps

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Sep 25 10:23:06 EDT 2007

You can't do this as it is a violation of the Google license agreement.  In
short, you can't use their data without using their interface and/or API.
You will have to look at downloading some publicly available data and using
it in MGOS.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com