[mapguide-users] County Cooridinate Sytems in Mapguide

John Bendix john.bendix at ci.new-ulm.mn.us
Tue Sep 25 13:02:53 EDT 2007

We have just downloaded the newest version 1.2 Open source and we love it
here, there is one question for us to completly implement Opensource for our
platform GIS we need to get County Coordinate Systems into our GIS? The
county coordinate systems that I would be talking about is Minnesota County
Coordinate , Brown County, in feet. Is there a way for us to reconfigure
Mapquide Open Source to do this.
We really want to use Mapguide Open Source for our Platfrom but we really
need County Cooridinate Sytems in our GIS. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks John Bendix-CAD/GIS Tech:confused: