[mapguide-users] Coordinate Systems

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 27 14:58:15 EDT 2007

I am not 100% on the coordinate systems, but I have not found a way to
add coordinate systems.
You can generally use the EPSG code or WKT format for the maps.

The problem is that you cannot enter these codes in MapGuide Studio.
You have to change it in the Xml and then load the modified Xml back
into MapGuide OS.

If someone has an easier solution, please share :D

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S