[mapguide-users] Coordinate Conversion from Oracle (King) Failing

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Sep 29 06:53:07 EDT 2007

Studio uses the Mentor library, and MGOS uses the PROJ.4.
For me this usually means that I have to manually edit the resources to
set the projection.
I have no problem using the "Arbitrary XY-M" coordinate system.

AFAIK there is no way to add a coordinate system to PROJ.4, but you may
construct a WKT for your projection and use that.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S