[mapguide-users] Multiple text layers at the same time

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Fri Apr 4 03:11:01 EDT 2008

Make sure that layers y and z are above x in the draw order.

But there is a deeper issue at hand here, feature labels of polygons will be
obscured by any objects above it, because unlike point styles, the polygon
and line styles have no such option to prevent feature labels being obscured
by features above it in the draw order (see:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/138)

- Jackie