[mapguide-users] how to create data connection based on SQL spatial 2008 with ADSK MGStudio 2007?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Apr 6 14:07:45 EDT 2008

AFAIK, the datastore is not used, and service parameter is the server name.
Actually the Service is inserted in a string like:
ConnectionString="DRIVER={SQL Server}; SERVER=" + service.
So, service can probably also be: "localhost; Database=mydb".

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S