[mapguide-users] how to create data connection based on SQLspatial 2008 with ADSK MGStudio 2007?

Carl carlshe at 163.com
Sun Apr 6 23:13:07 EDT 2008

It works. Service means the server name and the datastore means the database
name.

Thank you All.

and then I create a new layer based on the sql spatial featuresource.
because there might be many spatial tables within a database, one spatial
table must be chosen as the feature class of the new layer.