[mapguide-users] Get Printable Page Fixed Size Problem

Sandeep Thosar sandeepthosar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:43:34 EDT 2008

Dear Rahul,

After i load data packages from site administrator and i run my application
then i get blank output without any Error.

Please told me exactly what happen and which page i set to start up page for
the mapguide application or there is any changes require in mapguide open
source sample code.

Please help me.

With Regards,

Sandeep