[mapguide-users] Data Package Problem

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 00:47:39 EDT 2008

Hi ,
         I think you should check www/dotnetviewersample/ajaxviewersample.aspx file , this file contain the information regarding the weblayout as well as the startup page for the sample application.

<script runat="server">
String webLayout = "Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganAsp.WebLayout";
String defaultUser = "Anonymous";
String defaultPassword = "";
String sessionId = "";
</script>