[mapguide-users] Data Package Problem

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Apr 10 03:06:48 EDT 2008

I would like to help you out, but if you do not follow the guide
strictly, it is very difficult to guess what went wrong.
I would suggest that you start over, and follow the guide closely.

If you do not want to do that, there are a couple of common reasons for
a 404 error:
1. The directory/file that IIS points to does not exist
2. ASPX/.Net is disabled in IIS
3. Scripting is disabled.
4. The folder is not mapped in IIS.
5. Permission problems may sometimes be masked as 404 errors.
6. Make sure that IIS is using .Net 2.0

I can't guess what you are refering to with "Administrative Tool ->
MapGuide -> DotNetViewerSample".

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S