[mapguide-users] King Oracle Problem

Luis Ramos LRRamos at aurensis.com
Thu Apr 10 04:18:57 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm facing a similar problem on a XP machine with MagGuide Server 2.0,
Apache 2 and Oracle 9.2.

What I've done:
- downloaded and installed the King Oracle v.0.7.3 For FDO 3.3 with Oracle
Instant Client.
- downloaded and installed the Oracle Instant Client basic v 10.2.0.3
- changed the providers.xml file
- restarted the MapGuide Server

What do I get when creating a new data connection:
- on Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2008, shows the King Provider on the FDO list
but after selecting this, the connection properties are blank and non
editable.
- on AutoCAD Map 3D 2008, shows the King Provider on the FDO list but after
selecting this, I get an unable to create connection to provider
"King.Oracle.0.1.1".

If you managed to solve this problem please tell me how.

Luís Ramos