[mapguide-users] Help Problem built_thirdparty.sh

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Apr 10 12:07:03 EDT 2008

Jérémie Formica wrote:
> I have look but I understand nothing. If you want look , i join config.log
> Thanks you for your help

Jérémie,

The way I read the config.log you do not have g++ installed on your system
though I must admit it isn't all that straight forward to deduce from the
config.log.

I would suggest reviewing the packages available in your package management
system and trying to install g++.  I would add that MapGuide and FDO depend
on quite a few other development components which also may be missing if
you don't have g++.  Stuff like automake, etc.

Best regards,