[mapguide-users] Publish WMS without MapGuide Studio?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Apr 15 07:22:32 EDT 2008

AFAIK there is no documentation for it.

I think you have to look at ResourceDocumentHeader-1.0.0.xsd.
You can read/write the document header by using the MapAgent HTTP interface:
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/index.html

The GetResourceHeader will give you the header information, and you can
post it back with SetResource.

A sample of such a file from my system looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ResourceDocumentHeader xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ResourceDocumentHeader-1.0.0.xsd">
  <Security xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ResourceSecurity-1.0.0.xsd">
    <Inherited>true</Inherited>
  </Security>
  <Metadata>
    <Simple>
      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">
        <Name>_Title</Name>

        <Value>tit</Value>
      </Property>
      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">
        <Name>_ExtendedMetadata</Name>
        <Value>met</Value>
      </Property>
      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">

        <Name>_Keywords</Name>
        <Value>key</Value>
      </Property>
      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">
        <Name>_Queryable</Name>
        <Value>1</Value>
      </Property>

      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">
        <Name>_Bounds</Name>
        <Value>bon</Value>
      </Property>
      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">
        <Name>_IsPublished</Name>
        <Value>1</Value>

      </Property>
      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">
        <Name>_OtherSRS</Name>
        <Value>ses</Value>
      </Property>
      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">
        <Name>_Abstract</Name>

        <Value>abs</Value>
      </Property>
      <Property xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="Property-1.0.0.xsd">
        <Name>_Opaque</Name>
        <Value>1</Value>
      </Property>
    </Simple>