[mapguide-users] Not Implemented for MgSelection.GenerateFilter

Darrin Maidlow dmaidlow at landorgis.com
Tue Apr 15 14:19:05 EDT 2008

Thanks Steve,

That helped me get past that problem.  I started digging into the underlying
database tables and all of the key fields used were int column types.  My
layer was pointing to a relatively complex view in SQL server.  A little
further looking around and I see that in Mapguide Studio the keys are auto
defined, and there is a date in there for some reason.  I changed the
feature class used by my layer to one without the date in the keys and did
not get the error.

Now I just need to figure out how all these key values are being set and if
I can override them.

Is this the correct forum for studio questions?  Or should I head over to
ADN dev support?

thanks again for the help.

darrin