[mapguide-users] MgOs V2.0 memory problems

Marius_360 marius at openspatial.co.za
Wed Apr 16 01:28:52 EDT 2008

I am using the full client, I will start using the instant client to see if
it works. But the interresting thing I saw now is that this problem only
occurs when I open my map through the Web Layout preview in Studio, when I
open the website that our developers created, it works perfectly!

Thanks for the help so far!