[mapguide-users] Fusion error when selecting...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 16 11:21:15 EDT 2008

InvokeURL is definitely in the list of widgets and is containable by
"any".  I have no idea why it's not showing up, but submitting a ticket
to MapStudio would be a good starting point.

You can find the widgets under fusion/widgets, and you can see a list of
parameters in the XML files under /fusion/widgets/widgetinfo/

Alternately, you can see these at the Fusion website:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/Widgets

Jason

From: Andrew DeMerchant
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Fusion error when selecting...

I don't see any sort of "InvokeURL" widget in my list of commands
(critical to my projects). Is that a command that's just missing from
MapStudioOS, or is there just no such thing in Fusion? I also don't see
any Search widget - same question...Surely these are just missing from
MSOS (in which case, I'll submit a request to add those)....