[mapguide-users] Programmatically using GetMapKML, GetLayerKML and GetFeatureKML in .NET

Jackie C Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 21:02:42 EDT 2008

The key to using the KML service programmatically is that you need to have
the runtime map (ie the MgMap object), that you either:

- Create() from a Map Definition resource id

OR

- Open() from a runtime map name

Once you have an MgMap instance, the rest of the parameters should be
self-explanatory.

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com