[mapguide-users] Problem with Buffer on Version 2.0

MMicallef-MTO Michael.Micallef at ontario.ca
Mon Apr 21 10:58:13 EDT 2008

I keep getting the following error with buffering after upgrading - I also
have problems with null values in all of my custom reports on selections
with the upgrade  -  possible link I don't know -

Anyone out there come across anything similar or find a solution?

ERROR:

Notice: Undefined variable: locale in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp\buffer.php
on line 353
Buffer Error

A file IO exception occurred: C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Repositories\Session\DataFiles\81e464d0-ffff-ffff-8000-001cc4adc4bb
Exception occurred in method MgFileUtil.CreateDirectory at line 415 in file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\common\foundation\System/FileUtil.cpp

Mike Micallef
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16807968/error.png