[mapguide-users] Problem with Buffer on Version 2.0

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Apr 22 12:45:09 EDT 2008

I've seen that happen, but haven't been able to track down what causes
it.  I don't think I deleted the directory myself.

Ideally, the DataFiles directory would be created by the repository code
if it didn't exist.

Jason

From: MMicallef-MTO
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Problem with Buffer on Version 2.0

SOLVED -
I followed the upgrade instructions from 1.2 to 2.0 and I think I
deleted the directory after clearing the new structure with the old one.

The "DataFiles" directory was missing in the Sessions Directory in
Repositories - trying to make directories under it and it did not
exist..
created C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Repositories\Session\DataFiles
directory problem solved.