[mapguide-users] Exception occurred in DB XML componet

John Benstead john at cadit.net
Wed Apr 23 18:31:31 EDT 2008

Hi Fan

Just adding this note for others future reference...

We were unable to locate any specific error with the installation that may
have caused this, although the computer was added to a new domain after the
installation of MapGuide Open Source and Studio.

Repairing and/or re-installing the applications were initially unsuccessful.

To fix the error, both MapGuide Open Source and MapGuide Studio were
uninstalled and all residual files/folders were deleted from "C:\Program
files\..."
MapGuide Open Source and Studio were then re-installed and work
successfully.

Regards
John Benstead