[mapguide-users] API Reference

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Apr 24 05:11:00 EDT 2008

You can add an <iframe> tag to your webpage.
The basic approach is described in the developers guide:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/2.0/documentation.html

Click the link "MapGuide Developers Guide".
There is an example on page 6, that shows how to embed the map.
It is for PHP but the same pricinciples apply for .Net.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S