[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0: WFS consumption -> Schema can not be found in collection

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 04:38:23 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to consume WFS from following online WFS server:

http://www.gegis.org/gegis-1.2/wfs

But I am not able to show the geometry. I am getting following error in the
server log file:

Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Schema can not be found in the collection.
 StackTrace:
  - MgRenderingServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\rendering\RenderingServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpQueryFeatures.Execute line 125 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\rendering\OpQueryFeatures.cpp
  - MgServerRenderingService.QueryFeatures line 647 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\rendering\ServerRenderingService.cpp
  - MgServerRenderingService.RenderForSelection line 1252 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\rendering\ServerRenderingService.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.GetClassDefinition line 1448 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.DescribeSchema line 545 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.ExecuteDescribeSchema line 176 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_32.2\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Schema can not be found in the collection.

It gives the same error in MGOS 1.2 and MGE 2009, but it works in Map 3D
2009. Because the FDO components used in MGE 2009 and MAP 3D 2009 are the
same I assume this error is not at the FDO level.

Can someone point me in the right direction. What does this error mean and
what can be the cause for it ?

Thanks in advance.