[mapguide-users] OnSelectionChanged in AJAX viewer?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Apr 28 06:57:09 EDT 2008

Are you issuing the script from a command?

If you want to do this all the time (regardless of what the user has
done), you must load the script with the solution.
If your map is embedded in another page, you can load the script there,
and change "var map = parent.parent.mapFrame;" to point to the correct
frame.
If it is just the basic layout, you can try to put it in the page that
loads in the taskpane (but beware that the document gets unloaded if the
user navigates).
As a last resort, you can embed the script in the viewerfiles.

In case you can use the embedded map approach, you should place the
following line after the "try {":
map = document.getElementById('<insert iframe/frame id>').GetMapFrame()

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S